Sorry, while I did say we're going to follow up with a hearty breakfast meal, I just couldn't help myself to post. Blame that l...
Sorry, while I did
say we're going to follow up with a hearty breakfast meal, I just
couldn't help myself to post. Blame that latest coffee bottle from
Kopiko, the 78°C. Odd name, but there's a meaning behind it. Or so
it says on the bottle label.
“KOPIKO 78°C, a coffee drink made from selected coffee beans, is extracted at 78°C for the most optimum aroma, body and taste. Mixed with steamed milk, KOPIKO 78°C has a delicious and rich taste to refresh your day.”
Now I'm not sure how
they deduced that 78°C is the best temperature to achieve that kind
of quality. And quite honestly, I don't care. Shit is just so good. I
only bought one because of budget constraints. It's a damn good
partner for your cigar, even more so if it's super chilled. I'm going
to buy a couple of these and try them at different temperatures. But
needless to say we're not going to drink it in its room temperature.
That's just pure disgusting.
Here's the nutrition
facts section if you're interested:
It costs Php 20.00
in MiniStop Katipunan. (Although I did have a hard time finding a
bottle for me. I've been looking in Mercury Drug and 7-11). I'll be
hitting the grocery and try my luck there. Those convenience stores are
really capitalists.


COMMENTS